Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Small Batch Crock Pot Cannabutter Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shuri, Nov 18, 2010.

1. So I had a question about doing a small batch of cannabutter (1/2-1 stick of butter) in a 4qt crock pot. I would like to do it without adding the water. Any advice (I don't have access to the stove)? I have a 1 cup pyrex cup, my thought was to fill the crock pot up half an inch or so with water and place the pyrex cup with the butter and herb in the middle. It won't float, but I thought this would regulate the heat as opposed to placing the cup directly into the crock pot and let it heat through the stone and then the glass.

I'm still half stoned so if anything there is confusing please ask. Please, any help is appreciated. :cool:

2. wrong section -/-

3. I would hope it would get moved, this was the first one I saw I was allowed to post in.

I've never needed to post, becasue I always found what I needed. The account was to see the pictures in the posts. :rolleyes:

Edit: You know, I see your point though. Now that I looked.