Small amount of light screwing up Flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sparky73, Oct 28, 2011.

1. I was having some issues with the growth of my plant being slow through the first 3 weeks of flower.

Well after solving some other issues, they seem to be picking back up.

I got thinkin tho. I went in my basement this morning (where my grow is) just before the lights turned on. I have them set to go off 10 pm and back on at 10 am. Well I noticed that one of the windows I had partially blocked off was letting a little light in. It's on the other side of the room as the plant, and the plant is blocked for the most part, but I was wondering since the plant was getting that couple hours of minimal sunlight before the lights came on, could that have tricked the plant to think the light schedule was like 14/10? And possibly stunted it's growth somewhat since it was introduced to flowering so slow? I have the window blocked 100% now, so we'll see what happens.

Here are some pictures of the windows. It's not a full basement so their small.. but definitely big enough to let light through. Also, the window has a curtain in front of it the entire time, but the fabric is kind of see through.

Sorry hard to explain without seeing it, but I hope you know what I mean.

Attached Files: