Smacking Ass

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stalageth, Jul 12, 2011.

1. If you're hitting a chick Doggy-Style and you're gonna smack her ass, have the palm of your hand along with your 4 fingers hit right on the ass, but keep your thumb off to the side so it smacks her asshole; I recommend it.

2. I'm assuming you're a woman and speaking from experience?

3. Nah, Assume I'm a dude and everytime I do it, the girl moans like a motherfucker.

4. sounds like fun bro *smack*:laughing:

5. Uh...
    I'm gonna do it. I just gotta remember.

6. Yeah, don't penetrate, just a nice little pat with your thumb; she'll go crazy

7. Professional Ass Smacker right here. toss in the rusty fish hook and you're set!

8. smackin ass is one of the many great things about having sex with a freak.

9. I'm guessing this is before you stick your one eyed monster inside her hoochie? Because I'm trying to play it out as if I was doing it right now and that would be one awkward angled smack if your trying to get your thumb to touch her dirt star. If it were me, I feel like the smack would be more on the side of her ass then anything. Maybe I'm wrong, I'll try it out soon ;)

10. I just laughed at the name itself. "rusty fish hook" lol

11. next time -- try to stick your finger in and see what happens

12. lmaoooooo @ "dirt star"

13. I prefer Star Fruit, Rose Bud, or Doughnut Hole.

14. She was turned off by it

15. I spank my woman 24 7. Like wherever I encounter her, bam she gets a spanking. So I spank while fucking butbi have never spanked her asshole. I really need to try it.