Slut or nah?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Splifkitten, Oct 24, 2013.

1. So I've been loosely talking to this kid that lives across the street from me sinse like August. We have fucked a few times and we hit eachother up pretty consistently. But a few weeks ago this kid Ive been down for for a while started hitting me up and last weekend I blew him in his backseat lol.. The thing about this kid is he's hooked up with this girl I'm friends with and she's hella attached but super shadey about it. This is the same girl that fucked my boyfriend last year and I just let it go because he was a dirt bag anyway and she saved me. Should I feel bad that he dropped her and then came to me and is still hitting me up? And is it slutty that I'm kind of fucking around with both guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ahhh sluts

Sent from my NSA recording device.

3. no unless you both agree to a committed relation ship,
    FUCK IT....or in this case...ermmm...them

4. You should feel however you want to feel.

5. what goes around cums around so go with what you want to do, fuck the hate. and slutty? not to me, youre just getting your game on just like anyone else.

6. I don't think it's slutty so long as you're not in a relationship

7. I love girls like u :)

8. Can't even take this seriously

9. The world nowadays, when u can loosely talk and fuck everyone on the regular, with this openness I hope everyone's nice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Fuck yeah it is very slutty imo. Just because it's slutty doesn't mean it's wrong though

11. what does a girl have to do to get called a slut around here? fuck a whole football team?! lmao...sure, okay

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Ya it is pretty slutty I respect that though

actually yes, the whole Denver Broncos team  

14. Got sum fo.me?

15. You sound like a child molester in your post, I hope you know.

16. Man this generation is so seriously fucked.

17. Lol .. Shes fucking kids n blowing them in the back seat of shitty Hondas with spoilers

18. [​IMG]

19. da fuq did i just read...

20. The diary of a slut