Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slowly learning.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MattBlazin, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Been smoking a couple months now and im finding out that people fuck you over alot when selling to you, or atleast they do to me.

I bought an 8th of supposedly "the best you may ever smoke / og from cali" from a coworker yesterday. I could consider him a friend. I get home, leafy as F$#% and is mostly shake. smelled great, but there were hardly any trics and i think he shorted me .4g's. Pretty much pissed me off.

Also bought a quarter o of supposedly "dank shit" which it was for the most part, besides the bottom of the bag being almost entirely shake.

I mean, if im paying 60 for an 8th or 120 for a quarter o , which is alot in some places, shouldnt i be getting the best shit there is? no stems, leaves etc. If im paying that much, i want buds and thats it.

I wish i could just find someone with good prices, and good bud.

2. If its really that bad then politely call him out on it. or bring your own scale. ORR refuse the bud and find another dealer.

3. you're allowed to look at the bag and say no

invest in a scale

you might have to go through a couple dudes before you find the guy who stops ripping you off though

4. Hard to find a good dealer usually

Get your medical card and you won't have any problem

5. I'm not the kind of dude to call people out if you know what im saying. Im laid back. I just wont buy through him anymore. He had it all hyped up to be some insane shit from cali and it may have been, but i got the bottom of the bag.

I promise next time im buying and the weed doesnt look good, im taking a pass.

6. yeah you gotta say something or they think you think it was a good deal and thus you keep getting the shit skimped sack.

7. I've noticed dank buds have been becoming a lot bigger of a deal recently, at least in my town. I'm sure if you look around the right places you can find a good street pharmacist to hook you up, and they wont be shorting you. Gotta know the right peeps, and always check your bag bro.

8. Same problem here. My friend bought 1.5 of "kush" for $10 pre-ground, i almost slapped him across the face it smells like fucking oregano.

Now my MMJ neighboor, on the other hand. Had 1.2g of Lemon Haze after work :smoke: