Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slowing it down

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chill dyll, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I’m new here. Just need some advice.

So I’ve been smoking for about 8 years. I smoke everyday, at least twice a day. I just wanted to ask you guys for some tips to kind of slow down and smoke as a reward when things are done for the day. Not just cause I’m bored. It’s hard when you know it’s right there, easily accessible for you.
    Do you guys find it’s more enjoyable to smoke once at the end of the night, kind of as a reward?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I usually smoke at the end of the day on monday-friday, basically what it sounds like you're trying to do. My main reasoning is mostly because I don't really have time during the day, and it's a great way to wind down after a long day. I don't think I have any great advice, but a big benefit for me is my bud lasts longer. When I went from smoking multiple times a day to just one sesh per night I am conserving weed which is nice. On the weekends though I smoke a lot more than I do during the week, like today I had a wake n bake, a hit before lunch, and then a sesh tonight. But if you keep yourself busy on the days where you're trying to smoke less, I think that really helps a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was about on the same track as you are a little while ago. To the point where smoking was just a normal thing through out the day (worked in a shop where everyone would just toke up during the day) I didn’t realize it back then but smoking almost got boring to me I didn’t get that high and the high never stuck I took about a month off of smoking the first week was terrible but it was all in my head so I just made sure I stayed busy and went on with my day after that month I toked up a nice fat bowl and I was on my ass hadn’t felt that high in a long time. So after a month or two of smoking heavy now I’ll just take a week or two off and it helps me out a lot. T breaks are important at least to me. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I can't just slow down like that and curb it to once an evening, believe me I have tried. I either have to go completely off it or do it 3-6 times a day. We are all different. If you can manage to curb it to once an evening, its probably gonna be a great thing for you. I would try it dude.

5. I smoke high cbd low thc all day like harlequin or tsunami but when I get home I smoke heavy indica high thc. On the weekend I smoke whatever. Keeps me lvl and my tolerance down.

6. Smoking can be a great way to kill time. Using it to supplement meals only might work for you conservatively if your consumption is out of hand.

So many ways to enjoy weed you could get lost in fun for life.
    :smoke:

7. After about 20 years of smoking, I started to alternate between joints, bongs and pipes, just for a different high. (I smoke cigarettes too) since I got a vape pen, about 6 months ago, it feels cleaner, my weed lasts longer, and I get to reuse the weed as AVB for cooking, so that’s an extra way to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum