Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

slowest burning papers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shablagoo, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Whats up guys i think my j's burn too fast and i was wondering what your favorite papers are and what the slowest burning are.

2. they do sell slow burning zig zags... it's the orange pack

3. I hear people say the slow burning zig zags are too hard to roll with. I love them though. They do last noticeably longer than regular zig zags too. They're my everyday papers.

4. Just pack and roll your J really tight. If you restrict the air flow you slow down the burn. Works for me every time :)

5. This.. just make sure you don't roll it too tight or it won't pull.

6. Raws burn very nice if rolled well and if you got dank yum yum :D

7. Maybe baptize the joint to keep it from burning too quickly.

8. [quote name='"WeedNotDrugs"']Raws burn very nice if rolled well and if you got dank yum yum :D[/quote]

This^^^ raws or orange zig zags.

9. Raws or marleys , i havent smoked zig zags in a while i think since like 9th grade or something lol i forgot how they burned.

10. Orange zigs hands down man

11. raws always burn the slowest for me. just got to them roll them tight.

12. Elements...

13. [quote name='"Shoreline Gold"']Maybe baptize the joint to keep it from burning too quickly.[/quote]

In what? Just water?

14. [quote name='"Shablagoo"']

In what? Just water?[/quote]

No, you put your tongue around it and gently pull it out of your mouth. It just gets the paper slightly moist so that it burns more slowly.