Slow...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Who else likes they lifes slowed down.

I like my life i like my music, Slowed down baby.

What i mean is so many people so quick to this and that this and that wanting some kind of fufilment off it.

I like my shit slowed down, Everythings kinda slowed down in my life. I walk slowed down, I drive fast alot haha but i drive leaned way back.

I sit back and thank about shit alot. Ill sit down, Throw on that slowed n throwed music and think about my life and everybody i know, They're intentions and my intentions, Figure shit out.

I live in the slow lane and i notice im more ahead of other people in some manners of knowing whats going to happen and what to do.

Alot of people say i even went to school with way back have been on the straight and narrow for awhile while i was riding the rollercoaster all my life fuckin up.

But now i still have the smarts for slowin my shit down and thankin about everything and i figure out how shit works which in return shows me how to make the dough i need to get by.

Anyways, Jus some random ass thoughts, Ignore if ya want i dun care lol.

Im feelin good. Drank about a 6 pack of natty ice's so far tonight. Only 7:34 PM. A lazy sunday, Smokin good weed out the bong feelin fuckin wrecked right now off the combination.

Listenin to some slowed screw shit.

Watchin the game.

Whatcha'll doin tonight GC? Hope yall chillin slowed down like me.

2. LoL man sounds like your having a good night ?

Been drinking myself since about 1:00 its now 12:42 so its taking quite a large effect on me so after this post its head down and sleep :p

Have a good night man.

KEEPONTOKING...

3. dj screw baby....im also blowed the fuck back

4. Watching the game atm, smokin on some good green I got while I was home, now I'm back at school and ready to get crackin..

KSR If you like Chopped & Screwed music get the Pimpalation CD by Pimp C--you can download it by torrent if you wish. Also check out the Chopped & Screwed version of Dedication 2 [DJ Drama and Lil Wayne].

Smoke on fellow blades!

5. I gotta admit my music tastes vary alot.

I listen to Screwed shit everyday all day usually.

But ill change it up. Like right now im gettin so drunk and keep on drankin so im bumpin that Dark Lotus shit. Used to never get into this shit at all. But i met a couple dudes who was some real G's, I never heard of Dark Lotus then jus some gay shit by ICP. But we'd pop mad pills, Drank liqour and smoke herb all like before noon bumpin this shit. Jus gettin wrecked.

Good times.

Im jus gone, Typin shit.

6. yeah im almost outta weed and i have no money so i had my dude front me 20 bars and i got rid of them for alot...and gave little back..')