Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slow Smoking when alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkinnyHD, Mar 1, 2014.

1. When you are solo toking do you sometimes just sit at your desk or something with a bowl packed and hit it, then do whatever for a while and hit it again, and just continue this until you've prolonged this bowl to like 45 minutes of smoking time haha
    I think I may do this more often  :hippie:

2. When I'm alone, I like to get completely naked, take a few hits, and then I put my clothes back on (I try to save the underwear for last, tehee!).  I repeat every couple hours to stay stoned.  I forgot what we were talking about.

3. I always do this! None of my three roommates really smoke so I pack bowls for myself and I'll nurse it for about 30-45 minutes as I watch a movie or something with them. I like it cause I get a high for way longer and it just builds. Cashing a bowl in 10 minutes is no fun.

4. I'm not an indoor smoker, but when I get the opportunity to smoke indoors it becomes a prolonged ritual of breaking up, rolling and smoking. I always smoke alone or with the gf. Not a social thing to me, more of a medication thing. I still enjoy the process of getting there though

5. ya i tend to forget about the bowl alot when im alone

6. i just tear it down in one

7. Recently my bowls have been taking foreverrr...I jus pack a bowl and hit it as I can. Could have something to do with my new bowl holding a lot. Idk but i def do that.

How do you put your underwear on last? Is it like over top of your pants or something? hahaha

If I'm smoking alone I try to do it as fast as possible (I don't smoke indoors) but If I'm using my MFLB (which I do use indoors), then I pretty much just sit it next to me and continually use it through out the night until I go to bed.

9. ALL the fucking time lol! I tell myself "okay I'm gonna get super baked tonight" then I have 1 bowl and before I know it an hour passed.

10. Definitely. I dunno why I smoke way more when in the company of other blades. 

11. Yeah i do the same thing. I'll have a bowl last me like an hour because i'll hit it a couple times, put it down, and get distracted by something. Remember i still have a bowl to smoke take another hit or three and continue doing stuff on grasscity or something. The bud i've been getting lately has been really potent so like a bowl will usually get me pretty baked. Pretty much my nightly routine for whenever i have weed lol. 

Also you don't always have to get super fucking roasted, i'll usually slowly build up to where i want to be.

12. #12 aToker, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    I use too when i smoked a lot. I only smoke once a day, compared to 5-6 times a day

13. Yes I will take my time while I am alone because well, I'm alone haha

14. Depends, if it is a joint, I end up suiciding it.

If it's a bowl then I'll pack one, hit :bongin: it, wait a bit, pack it, wait a bit, hit it, chill out, pack it, chill out, hit it, and so on.

15. When alone, a king size joint can easily last me 30 - 45 minutes. I just like to take my time and I prefer a slow burn sesh bcoz its more relaxing. I love a nice joint 4 when I watch a DVD @ home aswel.

"Everything is better when u are high"