Slow root growth and Yellowing Leaves w/ Brown Spots and Curled Tips (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by IAmThatIAm, Jun 2, 2010.

1. #1 IAmThatIAm, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
    Hello,

I am new to the community and new to this, but I really appreciate any advice. My mentor dropped me a week before I am supposed to plant outside, and I have no frame of reference or experience to draw upon. Weeeeeee : )

So, my baby kush's which are inside vegging (acclimating too) have slow root growth, slowly use water, and have dry paper-ish looking leaves and yellowing leaves with brown spots and curling tips.

I transplanted some seeds I started a week after these, use the same water, but have different lights, and the roots are way way healthier and they already need water and are dry again.

I have only used water, when I transplanted I added Great White micorrhizae and I did use age old grow (spray) day before yesterday. When I move them outside, I plan on using great white, plus I will water them with cal-mag and age old grow combined, but I dont want to move them out until they dry out and I can water them again, and they aren't drying out.

Thank you so much, I hope to be knowledgable enough to pay it forward some day.

edit: sorry for being a newb, but I tried to attach pics and they aren't showing up, for me anyway/

2. sounds like p def

3. post pic to be shore but thats what it sounds like