Slow release plant food?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by OriginalRasta, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Just found these in the cuboard. Not sure about using or not on my lowryder 2. Dont like the thought of slow release as i cant control it? Any fellow stoners out there got a answer?

2. Tell im baked forgot pics.

Attached Files:

3. I've used similar products on non-mj plants(onions) and they loved it. I planted them from bulb and stuck a fertilizer stick in their pot as soon as a few shoots broke dirt. That was on 4/7 and since then, they've really taken off. I just transplanted them to larger pots and hoo boy were they totin some good roots.

I did try a 10-10-10 slow release food by Scotts on a 3 week old mj seedling. It seemed to like it. I topped the soil with a fine sprinkle, being sure to put a fair amount directly on the stem/root area, and watered it in with its normal watering. One week after and shows no ill-effects.

Proceed with caution when trying nutes of any sort. As always, start at 1/4 or 1/2 strength, depending on the age of your plant.

Have you pH'd your soil yet? Keep us posted with results!

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.
    K.I.S.S.