Slow plant growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NoviceGrower625, May 2, 2017.

1. I have a white widow x big bud(left)
    And a blueberry kush(right)
    They are both the same age but the blueberry kush hasn't been growing much at all.Anyone know if it's just the different strains or if something's wrong with my first grow[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It happens, my Black DOG grows slower than Black jack, but has bigger buds

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. They're both doing fine, just different genetics.

Check out my grow:

First grow using cfls.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/First-grow-using-cfls..1439770/

4. You need to tell about your grow we know nothing. How long you been growing, lights, nutes, medium, rh, temp, nutes, water source, room size, grow room and any thing you can think of.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anyone know if my LED lights are too close? They are each 300w full spectrum led lights and I have them about 12 inches away from the plants

6. I'm go into say you're giving them just enough water to live.
    When you water make sure you water everywhere.
    I'm thinking the roots have made it to the edge of the planter already...so soak that bitch:)
    I'm growing a bluebrerry as well.
    She got a bit out of control..lol[​IMG]

I can tell you only watering around the base of the plant..lol
    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Wow she's huge how old is she? I'm currently at around 23 days old on both my plants. My blueberry is actually starting to smell a lot even though it's so small. I'm going to make sure to water evenly with my soil from now on. I can see how just around the base is moist.

8. Hate to hijack but I was looking at those LEDs (these?) on amazon some time in the last few months and a lot of the reviews complained about noise. Could you share your opinion?

9. She only had 3 weeks of veg and she is just finishing her 3week of 12/12....so about 6-7 weeks old.
    You must water till you see runoff. Runoff is water/feed that makes it to the bottom of the planter...not sure if you have an over flow..if not put a try under to catch waste runoff.
    You should be getting about 15-20% from what u put in.
    My waste runoff, I suck out with a turkey baster until water/feed is at a safe level so it doesn't make a mess...the rest in the overflow.....she drinks it, which is about 1/4 litre.

10. Well it's loud because of the fan it takes to cool it...it's a big fan and most likely cheap. Look up the Apache brand if you want LED.
    Most LED do not put out what they say..so be aware.
    It's an ok light for a plants.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I know why LED's make noise, I'm asking about this particular model. Yes it's cheap, which is why I've had my eyes on it.

12. I bet your plants roots are growing. Wait a week and i bet those thing will start growing like crazy. Youll be back with a post saying youre running out of room and dont know what to do...

They look healthy. Keep at it.

13. [​IMG][​IMG]
    White widow x big bud
    Topped her a couple days ago

[​IMG]
    Blueberry kush
    Both one month old

14. Hey guys sorry if I don't know the correct forum etiquette but I'm new to this I have a plant and assume it's Swazi gold it's been growing for about a month now and I'm worried that it's run into a nitrogen deficiency because growth has slown from about a month ago she's also about 14"

Attached Files: