Slow Loading Forum Pages

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, May 30, 2006.

1. Due to some problems with our database server, we are experiening some slow loading of the forum pages, during peak hours. We are working on the problem, to get it fixed a.s.a.p. we expect to be fully up and running between wednesday and thursday .

Thank you for your patience!
    SJ
    webmaster grasscity.com

2. Looks like i sneaked in under the radar while the forums are up.

You have no idea how much this impacts my life. I have nobody to share my witty comments and lame internet finds with!

3. you never quite realize just how much you love the city till you get that message saying that its closed for a bit. sad times indeed.

4. Haha yea, yesterday I got stoned came on and was like damn:eek:

Atleast its back up now:hello::smoking:

5. oh so bored for like an hour yesterday then i got drunk...good ass party, had it not been for that though i would have crawled up into a ball in the corner rocking back and forth talking to myself...it could have been horrible

6. everytime the city shuts down a little piece of me dies.

7. I've been lurking through the forums for a while and was about to make my first post when it came down. I agree, time goes slow while you wait for it to return, but it is well worth it if things will be faster. I must say I appreciate that this place is around.

Anyways that's my first post, off to the grow forums for a bit of research...

8. Thanks for letting everyone know, SJ! I guess we take the City for granted when it's up and running 24/7. We realize how much we need it when we have to live without it for a little while.

We appreciate the fact that you've given us the City and for keeping it going!!! :)

9. Welcome to the city AlphaQ.

:gc_rocks:

10. same here:( :( :( :(

11. Problem seemed to be fixed, please check out the the forums and give us feedback here, if you still encounter problems.

thank you

SJ

12. I thought it was juts my IE acting up, good to know its not my fault.

:hello:eric:hello: