Slow growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BeeMan, Apr 2, 2003.

1. I'm having a problem with growth of my plants, they are 6 weeks old and are only 3in high. i have them under a 600 watt hps globe water them every 2-3 days and have good ventilation. At the rate there going there not going to ready by the new year. Can Anyone help me?

2. HIGH All, are you feeding them ferts yet? Is your light hanging vertical or horizontal? Our lights hang horizontal most of the light strength comes from the sides. Little light comes from the bottom end of the bulb. When our girls are small we arrange the girls in a circle with the light being as low as it can be so they get most of the best light possible.

3. what size of pot are they in?.....Peace out.......Sid

4. they could just be putting down a hella root seystem man wich would be the best if ya wanna pu em outsoide ever?? good luck jus give em tiem or replant

5. thats what i was worried about....maybe they're in a pot that's too small and not enough room for the roots....hence the slow growth...........Peace out.........Sid

6. ^^^ yeah wot sid said, it sounds like a root problem to me aswell, that or temp. it aint really cold where they are is it or u dont have the pots standing on a cold floor. if the plant and/or the roots get to cold the plant will just stop growing or grow really slow.