Slow growth/transplant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hiigel, Jan 6, 2010.

1. I screwed up and did not get my plants transplanted from 1 gallon to two gallon pots until two weeks into flower. I know they were slowed by being a little rootbound, but wonder how much it will really effect the finished product, and how much time might need to be added to the overall flower stage.

Mazar, WW, Ice and Crystal are the plants. All were put into 12/12 on Dec 14th and have small buds. I transplanted three days ago.

600 watt, 77 degrees, Earth Juice with Superthrive, FV-11 and in ordinary potting soil with worm castings, a little steer manure.

What a varience in plant types; all look completely different from each other except WW. They have stayed fairly low so far, 18-24 inches. OMG, I can hardly wait. A "friend" just screwed me on 3/4 lbs, and I will not have smoke till I finish flowering. I am poor, so no buying this time.

Thanks, Hiigel

2. M8 have you ever grow white widow? i definetly need some help, my first time with growing weed :D, would you help a bro?

3. you should be fine if the transplant went smoothly and there was no damage done in the process. give a few days to recover and adjust to there new home and you shouldnt have any problems. make sure your extra nice to her for the next few days and try not to give her any additional stress. shouldnt have any affect on final product imo. gl