Slow growth & Curling plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by okgoace, Oct 14, 2012.

1. #1 okgoace, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
    So here is a timeline of the seed thus far.

Started germinating on a friday, 4 days later it had a 1/2" root so i planted into rockwool and let it sit for 2 days. At day 6 i planted into my bubbleponics(SH starter kit) and turned the system on. 5 gallons of distilled water, 1/16th of nutes, air stone pump is on max setting and water pump is on smallest allotted water to plant (was all the way open) The top of the rockwool is dry, the bottom is moist(not soaked). I have 4 23w 6500k CFL's hitting 2 plants (Will be adding 2 more once i get this issue resolved). It is now day 9 from germinating the seeds, i have 2 skinny stems(fan blows at 1h a day), one is 1.25" the other 1.3" and both bend, one is bent more than the other but on both the fan leaves that have come out (.25" in size) are curling. I need help and assitance.

2. cant upload image

3. I do not have experience with bubbleponics and especially without a picture its hard to tell what your doing wrong. Do you test the pH of your water?

and seedlings like that dont need nutes - I would re-do your water out for pH balanced, spring water - nothing added. Try your best to get a photo up o we can try to help out

4. The ph is 5.7 after bp is on its 6.1. I use distilled water and think maybe its overwatering, turned system off to see if I can reverse the problem