Slow growing plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by highschoolsenior82, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Thanks in advance for any help. So I picked up some clones on or about 4/20, they have been under 24 hour light and growing but slow. They are indoors my house is cool and low humidity (so I know that has been an issue), and possibly some nitrogen issue. So, I put the plants in a room upstairs that I have at 80 degrees and humidity between 60%-70% . The temp deal is lined out and I feel like they are somewhat happy. My question is when do I put them on a 12/12 cycle? Question 2 - because they are slow will that affects the potency? Question 3 - I have one plant with light yellow leaves, but since getting the lighting, heat, humidity lined out the new ones are green - I assume I had a nitro issue - should I trim the larger leaves off? Plant with yellow leaves.jpg Plants.jpg Should I trim this jungle.jpg

2. Looks like they need bigger pots.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

3. Bigger pots are on deck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. BTW humidity is abit high, don't want it that high when you are flowering.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Put them on 12/12 when they are 1/4- 1/2 your grow space. Plants get 2-3x bigger in flower.

Growth rate has nothing to do with potency.

What kind of lights are they under?
    What kind of soil are they in ?