slow grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bohemianfrog, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Autoskunk 4 wks old under 150w hps
    had an overwatering problem a fw wks ago seems to have recovered but still think it should be bigger aftdr a month?

Attached Files:

2. Smh

• Like Like x 1
  3. My 2 week olds are bigger :p

4. Wow good for you lol any reason why

5. soil looks less than good, like shredded wood and bark.  needs better soil. Plant new seeds too when you get decent soil.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Too late for a transplant to dif soil?

never too late just be careful.

8. Its actually levington compost that its in nw

9. PH? Nutes?

• Like Like x 1
  10. No nutes yet was told to early, nt sure of the ph

If that's a 4-week old autoflower then you might as well toss it. Transplanting won't do any good at this point.

12. I cry for you

13. iI think super acidic soil is the major culprit. Dont kill it, learn from it.

My guess is, raise the PH. All those chunks of wood make a acidic environment from what I understand.

Like when I planted a seed in a shit load of coffee. Didnt grow until I watered in with a pinch of wood ash from my stove.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks for the advice guys think il invest in better soil and transplant this and my other 2 wk old plants, nothan to lose

• Like Like x 1
    Your sig made me L-O-fucking-L ...just had to say that :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Does anyone no how I should oh test my soil? I use sunshine number 4 mix and tested the runoff and it had a ph of 4? I thought this soil was supposed to be neutral??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum