slow Friday nights

Discussion in 'General' started by mkrb, Nov 8, 2008.

1. I hate these.. None of my friends want to go out. Oh well I have an amazing sandwich and a well packed bong.

2. yeah friday nite and my douchebag bfs at neighbors getting drunk... ... i hate most men

3. I'm sitting out in the living room....alllllll alooooooonnnneee.

4. AHh i'm drinking listening to music and watching the weather channel because it makes me happy when i drink. Pretty pathetic right. But fuck it i get food every day.

5. this weekend is SO depressing. At least tonight is. I got laid off last night. Having trouble finding a job because I have one pot charge.

Anyways, I have a fifth of Captain Morgan. I might go to Steak N Shake. One of my best friends works there and I sometimes get free food. I have to kill the next 6 and a half hours, then I have to go get the boyfriend from work. what a lousy night...

6. i should move shouldnt i ? :D

7. Mmhmm. *nods* We can surf Grasscity together, instead of in separate rooms. :love:

8. it is pathetic yet hilarious in here lol :smoke:

9. ...... ur in the thread so u get lumped in w/ the pathetic :D

10. I'm sitting here drinking by myself while my wife is out on the couch while our daughter is asleep upstairs.

Oh the irony

11. I ain't got a wife or kid. But I have gotten use to drinking alone lol. Be happy that you got both of them.

12. Then you don't see the irony since me and my wife "should" be out at a club or bar drowning our issues away with me while our daughter is at a babysitters.

Fucking life

13. I smoked a couple blunts with my friends and we chilled for a while but there was nothing to do so I came home :/

:smoke:

14. obviously lol

15. Would go out if i didnt feel like shit

16. I don't mind spending friday nights in.

Plus I need to work on a paper on Fascism..

Should be fun.

17. This is the first friday/weekend I've felt good in a really long time.

I'm sorry others arent as fortunate on this nice evening.

Hope all you blades have a good night/weekend.

18. word this friday night has been pretty slow, but one of my boys gave me a free eight ball for helpin him fix his tire the other day, so im sittin on that tonight :D

19. update... the bf came home drunk and passed out on bed im either gonna roll him off or sleep on couch..... anyone have a couch? jk

20. whatsa happenin!