Slow flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kennethlknight, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Hey guys I am 30 days into flower on this guy.. and I don't think it is where it should be. Am I wrong? She's this look like the proper growth for 30 days. Or does it seem like it should be farther along? I changed the light cycle to 12/12 on August 1st
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You certainly look 30 days from flip to me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. They do most of the fattening in the last couple weeks.

4. Also this thing keeps getting crazy amounts taller I'm having trouble stopping it from touching the light it's 5'5" tall

5. They double to triple in height after you make the flower flip. It's normal for the to take off. Look up super cropping. It might help that.

6. Could we see a full plant pic for shits n giggles

7. Sorry for the long wait.. and I couldn't get a better picture it was a little cramped in my flower room ( this is the biggest plant I have ever had

8. Last month is the biggest gained that's right last few weeks biggest thc gain too looking good certain strains don't make the huge logger bud s but don't give up on her now if she quality genetics clones or ordered seeds you'll be very pleased....I can't stress that more than anything for all those wanting to grow dank.... You can't make chicken salad from chicken shit..... The ordered seeds or cutting from someone who does get will make a huge different on any playing field

• Like Like x 2