Slow Flowering outdoors/ any help greatly appreciated!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by samman258, Oct 7, 2012.

1. So, i got about 40 seeds from my dealers at the beginning of the year and decided to start growing. i bought a light which i thought would be good enough to at least get the plants big enough to move outdoors. low and behold i didn't buy a good enough light and ended up wasting 39 of the 40 seeds. but i saved one for when i recieved my bigger 90w ufo light. i started the seed with it and it got about 6 inches tall, i moved it outdoors, where it flourished for quite a while. now, 3 weeks into flowering (2 if you count the transitional week) it seems as if my plant is growing very slowly. i'm using jacks classic blossom booster at full strength, once a week mixed with superthrive, and water once a week. it's been kinda cold where i'm at, and not much sun the past few days, about 40-60* in the day and anywhere from 25-40* at night. i give her a little water before she goes to sleep on the really frigid nights. so anybody think they can diagnose her? it's an unknown strain, looks very indica, my guess was bubba kush, because of how the dealer explained the finished product. the nodes are really tight, and she's very short because of how late i started her. but to me she just seems a little slow growing, and it's starting to worry me, i'm really worried she won't survive till harvest in november. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. It's the cold my friend. No way around it. Also, if it's getting cold at night, the worst thing you can do is water before night time. Then she's not just in cold ground, but in cold, wet ground. Can you set up a cold frame around her to protect her some and raise the temp a little bit? Google cold frame, it's like a mini-greenhouse. If it's already that cold where you are, I'm just not seeing her making it another 5-6 weeks. I could definitely be wrong about her not making it, but she's not happy with the cold.

3. yeah i can tell that, thanks for the help. i'm going to try and build one as best i can. i'll start covering her at night if that's what it takes, maybe just move her indoors. it's supposed to warm up here these next few weeks into the 60's and 70's so i'm hoping she can grind it out. i'll stay posted and see if maybe i can get her to live through november.