Slow bud growth

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gronuberson, Nov 11, 2016.

?

So what should i do if anything to grow bigger steonger buds

1. Feed it more nutriens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Love it more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So i have been haveing trouble in my first go as a grower i have had 3 plants 1 turned male 1 died i belive of nitrogen toxicty and 1 the last girl standing seems to be growing her bud very slowly its been about 4-5weeks and they seem very small from what ive seen

Attached Files:

2. More food don't equal bigger buds big mistake feeding more just causes problems better lights equal bigger buds

• Like Like x 3
  3. great advice above. More light = bigger buds.

Really though your buds look about right for their age, but you can tell they could withstand more light.

Try to scale your lighting to the size of area you're working with. Rather then X amount of light per plant....think of it as X amount of light per area....then cram whatever plants you can fit into that area.

I've learned over the years that there's roughly 4 different light levels:
    1-'not enough light'
    2-'enough light'
    3-'alot of light'
    4-'holy shit these plants are going crazy!'

• Like Like x 2
  4. LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT, LIGHT. When you don't provide enough lighting (wattage wise) for each plant, this is what you get. Nutrients are NOT magic beans and do not determine the speed of growth, size of plant or yield after harvest.....LIGHT DOES THAT. Light is your problem. TWW

• Like Like x 2
  5. You're dark green enough that's for sure. You're on the edge of toxicity if you feed it more. That's probably what took out the other plant. Your leaf tips are still perky so you're looking good. Get the light as close as she will tolerate or upgrade if you can. When you get the light too close the tips of the leaf serrations will curl up. When you see that back it off.

More light uses more nutrients also. Most feeding charts are based off sunlight or large indoor lights. If you starve it for light you have to use less nutrients because the plant uses light to process them. LED's usually use way less nutrients than HPS lights. Although I can tell by looking at your plants you're using HPS.

What light are you using? What strain is it? If it's a haze or some sativas it could be coming right along. There are notorious slow maturing plants out there.

6. Mines A haze and like the chap above me said there daaaamn slow. I'm in week 8 now and there slowly swelling up.
    What you growing in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Look pretty similar tbh yours look more formed than what my do
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum