slow ass process

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokebutnochoke, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Ive been growing a bag seed n its been on veg state for 2 mnths n no sex has shown yet i put it to flower a week ago n still c no sex what can b the reason for this? Can it b the strain?

Im using cfls on it i have the rite amount of watts n lumens no nutes(i jus dnt like using it)

2. Just wait if it looks good then don't worry they all come around

Sent from iPhone 5

3. Extend it's dark period! I always start my flowering process with a 24 hour dark period than to 12/12 within a week pistols start to show! Are you growing a sativa? I noticed with CFLs it takes a little longer and little more know how to sex your plants! Just keep waiting man! Post pictures if you can

4. It won't show sex til at least 2 weeks after you switch to 12/12. Sometimes even longer. One thing growing will teach you is patience.

5. At 2 months I'd expect to see pre flowers. What exactly is "the rite amount of watts n lumens"? What medium is it in that allows for 2 months of no feeding?

6. I have 5 cfls with 23watts on one plant

7. One plant 285 total watts combined with CFL,s and Fluorescent ballast lights. About 2.5 months in veg. Soon gonna switch it to 12/12 but going to extend the dark period to 24 hrs before hand so it shortens the flower time a little bit. Can't wait!

8. Any pictures?

9. Not close up ones ill post up later

10. You've only had it in flower for a week. You could grow it for a year and not know - be patient man: you'll know soon.

J

11. Here it is cnt really get in too close srry

12. waiting a week is not unusual so don't stress about it yet. if you put a close up, well focused photo of the second and third nodes from the top someone else may be able to spot it earlier

13. I think you may have forgotten the photo lol

14. I beg to differ most cannabis plants will show sex as early as 4 weeks of veg some good gardners can even tell in the seedling stage! It's all about the strain! I have a Thai lights plant now I sexed her 3 weeks into veg she's now 13 days into flower and has been showing pistils for a 5 days. Now!!

15. Hmm.. I'd probably read the sticky posts in the "Absolute Beginners" section.. The on titled Beginners Guide is probably where you should start, I hate to sound mean but you really need to learn more about this..

16. Hey guys srry i havnt reported back but i have some great news the plant revealed its sex n its a girl!

I tried putting pics up but some reason cnt but working on it