Slippin a Micky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by guy from 70's, Oct 16, 2005.

1. I just got word from that my niece...a Portrait of health, intelligent, fantastic 24 yr old woman is laying in the hospital in an out of seizures...

She has never taken any drugs otherr then smoking alittle weed and that was several years ago. ...She just never got into it...which is fine...She enjoys a beer an a pool game like alot of people..

Lastnite She was visiting a "new" friend. They met a couple weeks ago. Well The girl (friend) and her were watching movies an both fell asleep...Later in the nite this girl wakes up an finds kate in a full blown gran mall seizure...eyes rolled back, drollin, unable to speak, the whole deal...

What does she do......NOTHING....instead of calling 911 which any person with half a fuckin brain would do...She calls a couple of guys to drag Kate home an drive her truck back there also....by the time they get her home. She is able to speak an walk again....tho her heads exploding...

Kate finally begs this dumbass girl to drive her the the VA hospital...(kate was a in the service) and she gets very good treatment there..

After tests are run....they have not yet found any permanet damage.....but they are VERY concerned that she may have been slipped something....The bloodwork has not come back yet...

The bottum line is simple if slipped a drug....... My Neice could have woke up DEAD...or with the brains of a fuckin carrot...all because someone thought it might be funny to drug her for sex...or whatever else a sick mind may come up with..

Needless to say.... Me her uncle is one PISSED off very large bastard with alot of guns an NO reason to not use them.....I am handcapped an have no life....Going to prison does not even raise a pimple on my ass....

If I fact there is a drug found in her system....I will on my fathers grave hunt down and kill everyone involved.....without a single hint of remorse...

So If any of you out there are the type to slip drugs to unsuspecting people for fun, sex , or whatever....Just remember....They may be loved by someone like me that WILL hunt that person or persons down like dogs and kill them...

For there sake....MY niece better recover from this and there better not be a drug found in the bloodwork...

Im all for having fun....but this kinda shit dont fly.......

2. im an uncle 2 guy and altho she isnt old enough to be into that scene yet i kno that one day she will , iw ouldnt really kill any one but i feel for you man. gotta be someone out there to protect ppl from sick assholes that forcefully drug others

3. sorry about that man, nobody desearves that, i dont care what the situation or reason is, nobody desearves it...period. ill be hoping for her recovery

4. That sucks balls, I hope she turns out ok.

I wonder why they would slip her drugs in that situation though... a couple girls watching a movie on the couch doesn't seem that strange to me (as opposed to if they were bar hopping or something), but what's really fucked up is that they didn't take her to the hospital... they deserve retribution just for that in my mind.

5. thanks man....

If I had my health an a life I would never go after anyone either..Id let the law do it...

But I am not healthy....I have no life...an nuthing to lose...LOL..

So.....someone harms my family....I load my guns.....

I just dont get this shit......what happened to getting high an having fun?...this shits gone crazy...

anymore you cant trust your best dam friend...

6. That right....sure makes this seem very fishy....oh an I found out that this girl runs with a bunch of wild party animals that are constantly doing meth, X, an god knows what else....they love to trip out an have sex parties...

Maybe she called the guys for that?.....the more I find out the more I feel my trigger finger twitch......anyway....thanks guys...I needed to hear that Im not the only one who is sick of this kinda crap

7. Dude, that's fucked up.

I hope everything works out.

Don't kill whoever did it.

Aim for the knee caps and the elbows instead.

8. i would do the same fucking thing

9. whos got the herb? 70's dude u woudnt kill a nigag sheet i be so high

10. hope she comes out of the hospital OK, best wishes to you and your family. keep us updated on the situation... and if your suspicions are right those guys have it comin for em be it the long shaft of the law or broken kneecaps. but lets hope for the best..

11. I wonder though, if they do find drugs in her system (which may or may not be likely, roofies only stay in your system for like less than a day or something like that) they could be arrested for that... or the girl could be arrested for not taking her to the hospital ("criminal negligence" I think, not sure).

12. yeah,
    mickies are just slang for ghb. ghb is vitrtally untraceable in the system so it would not show up in any bloodwork. do you know who you would go after? keep in mind: make sure you know what you are doing because there are some things which you can't take back.

ps,
    i'm really sorry that happened to her. i hope she gets better soon. i'll send good karma her way.

13. Please keep us updated, I really wanan know who the fuck would do something like that... and I wanna hear that she is okay...

14. thanks guys....I will..

so far I havent heard about bloodwork or tox results....

she still feels like crap an is getting all kinda of scans an MRI's....

If nothing else I may need to kick some ass for them not taking her to the hospital when they knew she was in danger...

lets hope thats all I will have to do...

15. Shit that sucks, I always get my own drinks when Im somewhere I don't trust, but at her friends house? that's just fucked up. I hope she is well, and that the ones behind this gets whats coming to them.

16. Oh gosh, I hope she's ok. Send her my well wishes, will you?

17. Don't get worked up over nothing... she might not have been given drugs. Who knows, maybe she has eppilepsy (spelling?) or some other rare disorder that causes her to have spasms. Most date rape drugs like GHB put a victim in a paralyzed state, not a seizure.

18. As much as i wish i could believe in the good nature of people, over the last few years I have come realize that this is not true... :(

so good luck. yah people needto know that a hospital is for someone having a fucking seizure, she should have been at least at ahospital...

19. If it was my "friend" I would have brought them to the hospital right away even if we'd been doing drugs together or some shit and something went wrong. I would be righteously pissed if I was having a seizure and the people I call friends dumped me at home and left me.Just don't do anything your gonna regret guy from the 70's , and make sure if you do something you get the right person. Best of luck to you and your family, sending lots of good karma your way.