slippeh's glass family [LOTS OF PICS - 56k BEWARE]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by slippeh, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 slippeh, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    Hey everyone.. finally got like a 4 megapixel digital camera from a friend so I can take pictures of my glass. Here goes:

First I'll put up pics of my old glass, before I started buying high quality / heady glass.

This zong (not legit, but who cares) cost me $20, the bowl cost $25
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My first GonG bong, 14.5mm joint size, 2 piece bong.. bowl has an attached downstem in it.
    [​IMG]
    The last grommet/low quality bong I've bought since.
    [​IMG] Here's my first high quality pickup, my 5mm RooR .DE Lil Sista, 18.8mm joint. After this I bought a Kennaroo bowl which has a colour scheme matching my Ashcatcher (coming up), but it is MIA.. no idea where it is

[​IMG]

This is my only other high-quality tube.. 9mm thick US Tubes straight, about 19" tall
    [​IMG]

Here's both of em
    [​IMG]
    Here's my 2nd heady bowl ever bought, Mike Fro 14.5mm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the first Alex K (18.8mm) bowl I bought

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There's the 2nd Alex K (14.5mm)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's the Alex K hammer I got as well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some Royal up next, 14.5mm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And how about some BLUE this time, 14.5mm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some Jake C, 14.5mm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some PaKoH goodness, of course, 14.5mm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Strobel aquatic scene, 14.5mm
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's my ashcatcher/bowl /mouthpiece (not pictured) set from StoneGlassWorks, 18-14 joint size.. so the tube is 18.8mm, bowls are 14.5mm
    First up the ashcatcher
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then the bowl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's my US Tubes with ashcatcher in it
    [​IMG]

Family
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some bud, not the best.. about $80 USD/half z
    [​IMG]

Some other stuff.. about $75 USD/half z
    [​IMG]

Here's a gram of hash I grabbed.. don't see too much hash so I'm excited
    [​IMG]

There you go folks.. my glass family! Please don't bitch about the pictures. It took me a month and a bit to get this camera off my friend. It was either these pictures or none :smoke:

Cheers!

2. wow dude, very nice. You stole that Jake C. from me i was going to order it. I am especially diggin the alex k push slide too.

3. That rainbow/black and white Jake C... I love it! Fav thing you put up there. :]

4. good shit dude. nice collection, like the jake c and alex k. cleannnn it though :)

5. i like that slide with the fish. Everything else is very nice too.

6. Yeah the Jake C is probably my favourite bowl. I'm trying to sell off some of this stuff ideally, but if I don't no biggie.. just more for the collection. But the Jake C definitely pops with the rainbow/black-n-white

And I have 3 bottles of GO in the mail.. I'm too lazy to keep my slides clean using rubbing alc + salt (I keep my tubes/a/c/diffy's clean) :smoke:

Thanks for the kind words blades

7. good shit, makes cleaning soo easy:yay:

8. awesome collection.

9. #9 slippeh, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Just grabbed this one [​IMG]

BF's pics not mine

10. Here's my 'Roo and Rebel Glass sherlie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a size comparison between the Alex K mini hammer and Rebel Glass sherlie

[​IMG]

11. nice snag on the ghost, if you could see alot of detail from BF's pic, that means that thing is gonna be wild! Btw the sherlock looks 100 times better than BOB's pix.

12. Yeah man after seeing your pics of your Ghost vs BF's pics of your Ghost.. I don't trust BF's camera to unleash the sickness of the slides, heh. Your pics looked 100x better than his. The sherlie looks nicer in person than I thought it would, so I'm pretty happy. My perfectionism won't let me live down the minor imperfections, but these thoughts disappear after the day of arrival.

13. Just a tip, try and spread your pics out through the thread, and not clutter your first 3 posts full of em.

You gotta tease people a little bit.

14. Nice collection man, but also nice that the GO is on the way.

15. Just got this Ghost in from BF today

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. goddamn that is sick slippeh..i gotta get some ghost