slipknot set to return

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by :::===={XX}, Nov 24, 2003.

1. so I was searching through roadrunner records the other day and I read an interview with the drummer from slipknot or somthing like that and he said that they have got back together in hudini mantion working on a new album. he also said that they will be going back to the roots of slipknot. SO keep your eyes and ears out I think it should be good hopefully better than crapy Iowa

2. i hope this is true i love slipknots 1st cd...but i also read a review w/corey and he wants to bring the stone sour sound into slipknot.....as far as im concerned coreys a soon to be sellout...but hopefully the rest of slipknot says no!

3. I don't think the next album will be as good as the first. I think Slipknot is already past their prime. Iowa sucked, and they make about as much merchandise as Disney.

4. go to slipknot1.com and you can see a statment they made to all the fans. BTW if you don't have quicktime don't bother.