Slipknot bassist Paul Gray found dead in Iowa hotel

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Yourcatdead, May 24, 2010.

1. Yes, I will keep posting articles that have something different about them, rather than the same old little paragraph article saying he's dead.

2. Oh no fucking way. :(

3. Well guess we find out now.

4. I figured it had something to do with drugs based upon what I knew about Paul.. I'm interested in what drug is was that killed him specifically... I'm guessing heroin, or considering that the person who found him said he was purple, it sounds like perhaps he mixed several dstrong sedatives in pill form like Aplrazolam, and likely shooting something like heroin, mixed with alcohol.. This can cause your breathing to become very hard and has even killed people from depressed breathing from mixing too many depressants... If it was heroin that mainly killed him I'm going to be pissed.. Because I battled with an IV heroin addiction for years, and now that I finally have it out of my life, it would piss me off if it took the life of one of my favorite musicians as well.. Fucking drugs... Stick with weed

5. Whats going on in the Metal/Rock world now?

Dio - Dead
    Dimebag - Dead
    Paul Gray - Dead
    Les Paul - Dead
    Peter Steele - Dead

And yet, Bullet for my Valentine are still around.......................:(

6. Tribute video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vLnWOkR2Xo]YouTube - RiP Paul Gray [/ame]

And this is an event, that everybody on a certain day does something to remember Paul.

Welkom op Facebook | Facebook

7. and now gary coleman!!! fuck, this is a conspiracy i tell u

8. This. We must all run to the Amazon!

loooool