Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slinger/pakoh glass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scook, Jan 5, 2009.

1. so I've been tooling around the net and come across some really amazing pipes. Work by slinger and pakoh (i think thats how to spell it) really amazes me and is much more my style than typical colored glass. How much could a sherlock made by these guys cost? Where would you buy such a pipe? I've looked all over the net (to the best of my ability) and only find galleries. Thanks for any help. If they are reasonable I hope to pick one up.

2. if there was nice as u say they are they can be cheep and probably range in price

3. I saw some Slinger sherly's for around $300+. They are sick.

4. SHIIEET. that's a lot of money. I was hoping for around 150 or less. Do you know where I could get a nice sandblasted sherlock without the brand name?

5. Nope. It's the type of glass and the sandblasting that makes it cost soo much. If you want a fully sandblasted piece like that, you are going to have to pay the price.