slim shady

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by slaytan, Oct 20, 2008.

1. what do you guys think about eminem? i think the shady lp and marshal mathers were fuckin sick, but after that he fell off and just got more corny and wack with each release.

2. yeah where the hell did he go..

3. Are you kidding me?>

Please don't tell me you think The RE-UP is corny.

4. #4 boston686, Oct 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2008

yeah on some songs
    i aint gonna disagree
    every time i put in an newer eminem album (such as encore) i find myself hittin the skip button more often then on older Cd's (such as Slim Shady And Marshall Mathers LP)

but Relapse is about to be a classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToADeTfEGQI

theres a sample

5. Oh fucking no. Werd thnat shits fucking ill. I hadn't even heard of him comming back and not gunna lie even that sample was all fucking shady. I'm fucking stoked.

6. I used to think Em was the shit, until I realize he's fake as fuck and just out for the money. He's trying to be so gangster with this gat shit, and bragging about money. IMHO he fell off when 50 came into the picture, that's when he stopped rapping about drugs and bitches...

7. Encore was his only cd I didn't like that much... but it still had a few decent songs.

I'm not sure if I'm feeling that new song supposed to be on Relapse... the lyrics are pretty ill, but the beat sucks and is way too fucking repetitive. Maybe it will grow on me... hope the rest of the cd is better though.

8. Listen to his first cd ever.. Infinite.. kinda hard to find but so ill.

9. Abso-fucking-lutely

10. his new album is going to blow shit outta the water

11. eminem is a beast. all his albums were ill, except encore only had a few good tracks. i think the new one will be mad good...

12. heres the single from infinite
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q2CI_iMQNo
    listen to it!!!!!

its sick as fuckk, i could listen to over and over

he just keeps goin on..its awesome

but yea i love shady!!!!! :love:
    one of my favorite rappers

13. yeah i love the marshall mathers LP. I liked most of encore just because the music was still different. But HES A BEAST.

14. marshall mathers lp my favorite cd of all time
    eminem show was sick too don't hate

but yeah hes having a relapse haha..the old shady is back! his freestyle is crazy

15. I definately agree those were his best cds, and after that he definately did go down hill, his other cds were cheesey.

16. There is a new album otw.

17. just lose it, AH AH AHAHAH!! =garbage

he used to be good. he fell off 4real..

18. God, that new song sucks something awful. It doesn't even sound like him. He's still doing that gay voice, except he's not trying to be funny. The new album is gonna be awful. His first three albums were all classics though. That's more you can say for most people.

19. I'm having a relapse was actually pretty sick to me

i like the chronic and xanax references hahaha

ehhh but i like almost anything eminem is on
    he's just got talent

20. anything from slim shady or marshall mathers LP is cool with me