Slightly Stoopid

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by BayAreaToker, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Saw them on Saturday with Tomorrows Bad Seeds and Ras MG
    it was such a good show

here are a couple videos and a picture I took

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA3qRuXMW0A"]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid - Sensimilla (Live)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCNIzwb2Wik"]YouTube - Slightly Stoopid[/ame]

in the encore the expendables came out and jammed with em
    so amazing:eek:
    [​IMG]

2. i saw them in PA on st. patricks day and the trumpeteer/trumpet player (haha i'm high) was wearing the same shirt!

weird shit!

should we call him on it!? haha.

did they play any speed metal songs when you saw them? they tried one at the show i was at, and completely lost the interest of the crowd. it was completely apparent.

3. Haha that guy is still awesome

They played a couple punk songs and the crowd was happy and we moshed, but no speed metal :eek:

4. Lucky man that must of been fun, I really want to go see them.

5. I missed them here on the 1st :( it pissed me off.

6. saw em in austin last year. they're a badass band and put on a hell of a live show. if they come to yall's town i'd recommend looking into some tickets

7. i saw um in baltimore in august.....best concert ive ever been too....it was awesome

8. Slightly stoopid is my favorite band, ever.

saw them back in october of this year....

the bassist, or so i think it was, lit up a blunt, and passed it to my homie! hahahaha it was awesome.

9. Haha ya man they were smoking the whole show and they would pass blunts to people in the audience when there was like 1/4 left. And they kept chugging Jaeger...:D

10. haha...when i saw um they were with pepper and they kept comin out during eachothers sets and doing shots of jager

11. I really wanted to go see them.... Pissed I Couldnt

12. I saw them back around 2004 with dave matthews band. It was my first concert and I fell in love with them, they were seriously amazing.

I couldn't find somebody to go with me and ended up missing it :(
    next time tho

13. Man, I hope I'm off probation the next time they come to portland.

14. last time i saw them i was a little disappointed they played alot of their old rock stuff that i really dont like.. but hey i still like em

15. Is that at the Catalyst? They were down there not too long ago.

16. when i saw them, they asked to audience for some "green assistance" and a kid right up front passed them a joint, the bassist lit it, toked it, and passed it to someone else in the audience.

that was a run on sentence. but i don't care.

17. i saw them with pepper this summer in philly. what a show. plus pepper was in the lots with us smoking and drinking as a part of the tailgate tour. personally i liked pepper better live... actually i like pepper better period, but stoopid still put on a good show.

i just remembered sly and robbie opened. that was a great night.

18. i saw them with pepper this summer in philly. what a show. plus pepper was in the lots with us smoking and drinking as a part of the tailgate tour. personally i liked pepper better live... actually i like pepper better period, but stoopid still put on a good show.

i just remembered sly and robbie opened. that was a great night.

19. stupid is so awesome, i saw them at clutch cargos whickh is a old church converted to a music hall..... i saw them last year with inner circle, they do the the theme song from cops bad boys..... it was a bad ass show and all i remember is smelling sweet dankness since i entered the building lol...... cant wait to see them again!!!