slightly stoopid cypress hill and collie budz!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by illalove, Jul 24, 2010.

1. so tommorow im heading down to ives concert park for the legalize it tour just wanted to get some input on ives and how the tour has been so far thanks fellow blades

2. i am so fucking jealous........... just know your in for a blast man i kick myself in the ass everytime i miss their concerts . they always do shows with such sick artists!!

3. dude i cant wait im so pumped i cant even explain not to mention the bud thats gunna be there

4. Dood! Excited too
    Probably gonna see them all in NC

5. Duude i went last Friday!!!!
    They came by in irvine Cali

There was solo much weed everywhere
    At one point though we had our last blunt getting sparked and some security guy came and took it away.... We think he took it for himself

We would have shared if he asked by he was a douch and ran off with it

Anyways the music was awesome b real got his bong out and blazed it with us haha and slightly stoopid always gets down

Gooood times

6. i saw them on friday...it was kinda a shitty show but i think the venue was most of the reason why, SS played a good set but the place wasnt even half sold out and security was telling like everyone to stop smoking...fucking ridiculous

SS and cypress both played good sets tho

7. gunna go to the atl show at the tabernacle

8. such a sick fucking show so much weed everywhere cops were mad cool and the security not to mention the 6 footer b real brought out on stage amazing music to

9. Nice, that sound like a good show. I saw slightly stoopid a while ago while i was very baked it was awesome ha. :smoke: