slightly sore throat, can/should i smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Dec 4, 2008.

1. #1 xtiffany, Dec 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2008
    okay, so my sore throat started a couple of days and i also have a stuffy nose. but a couple of days ago after smoking too much, my throat started to hurt. so i dont know if my sore throat is from smoking too much or if its just a little cold.

my sore throat isnt that bad, but it is kinda annoying. it doesnt hurt when i swallow food. and im been drinking tea a lot. so, can/should i still smoke weed with a slightly sore throat, or should i wait for the sore throat to go away? i wanna smoke cuz im completely bored. so please help me out here.

EDIT: i have these candy type things to help my sore throat. maybe i should pop one in my mouth, toke, then drink some hot tea??? ehhh...?!?!?

2. Well, it kinda depends on how/why your sick, but dont it wont feel good going down and proly wont help the situation.
    If you have a bong, and decide to do so, i would try both ice water, and hot water, one might be smoother than the other, and of course should you decide to do so, always have a warm drink on hand. It will be an irritant but i dont think it will eggzasterbate things, idk how to spell that word and too lazy to look right now, lol.

3. well, are you taking any medicine for it, like antibiotics.

if not i dont see why you shouldn't.
    have fun man:)

4. nope, the only thing im taking for the sore throat are these sore throat lozenges candies called chloraseptic. cherry flavored! =]
    OMG, maybe i should pop one in my mouth and smoke at the same time?!?!?!?

5. It wont kill ya, just dont choke! Cause that might actually......I never told you to do that ;)

6. I usually just plow right through my colds with heavy smoke'n.

That depends on how sick you are though. If you've never had a bad chest infection believe me, you don't want one. Nothing sucks worse then not being able to breath. To top it off your lungs will be so full of shit that you won't get high anyway.

I live in Indiana and this is flew season here. My ear drums usually pop ever other year or so. Just went through it again. :smoke:

7. [​IMG]
    youll be fine :D i have bronchitis but..... im still smoking .... [​IMG]

8. i have that, but i have the candy ones. the sore throat lozenges. will that still work? (i hope so)

9. Even better yet! :D

[​IMG]

10. the main thing is that anything that goes down your throat will hurt when you have a sore throat. Even eating, if you cant take then pain then i recomend not smoking but if your worried about it making it worse dont worry about it, it'll just sting a little