Slightly Random - Queefing (Totally serious)

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by GreenGods, Aug 25, 2013.

1. For some unknown reason when I am high my mind seems to enjoy the thought of Queefing and not in the 'i find it kinky way' but more like I almost die from laughter at the mere thought of it way. 

Anyone else have a certain thing they find exceptionally amusing every time? 

2. I dance when I'm high (when nobody is around of course) an I'm telling you... It's bad... Really bad.. And sometimes I don't even realize it until I'm 2 songs in.

3. The threads and posts on GC.

4. Never heard of that before :blink:

But don't worry it's pretty sexy :mellow:

5. queefing lol. it always catches me by surprise when i switch positions with my girl and my dicks on a wierd angle and she queefs. we both just laugh and keep fucking

6. I sing. Loud and off key and crack myself up. I usually keep headphones on so I really can't hear what I sound like...but my neighbors can (allegedly). Hah!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Wilfred. I can watch that show while baked for the rest of my life and still laugh at it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. what if dicks randomy queefed

9. lol we always bust up when this happens, but i love seeing her work some of those out because she squats right in front of my dick sometimes...wow im horned up thinking about that pawg booty...fuck.