Slight problem

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FatmanP, Sep 20, 2012.

1. So this isn't exactly a relationship problem, but didnt have a clue where else to post it.

I've been best friends with this guy since we were like 11? I'd have considered him a brother.

so anyway since we've both been busy with our own thing we haven't seen eachother to much and basically a couple months i was in a terrible place mentally in all honesty i felt i was beginning to go insane so I told this brother of mine about these problems and like a brother would he helped me. Obviously im so grateful to him for doing this and i feel im very much fixed now, but he ignores me now also. He won't reply my texts or answer his phone to me. I feel that he doesnt want a thing to do with me and I cant figure out why because i've never insulted him or was brash to him at any point. At first i thought it was because of what i mentioned above but reversing the roles in the situation i would never just ditch him like that and don't think he'd do that either. i know your going to say 'he obviously isn't a brother then' but that doesn't make know what to do. What would you do in my situation?