Slight powdery mildew, what to do

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by usuckman, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I have 6 plants that came from a dispensary in clone form. In the store they seemed fine. They started growing tiny patches of white powdery mildew on the leaves a day or two after i took them home. I quickly removed every leaf which has the mildew. Basically its gone the day it shows up. I had them in a closet for about 2 weeks with the lights on 24 hrs a day so it was about 88 degrees for a those 2 weeks, and the PM was gone for those 2 weeks. Now i moved them out of the closet, they are bigger and i cant keep the heat that high in this new room. The PM has came back on a few leaves and i cut them off.

If i keep cutting the leaves while the PM is still just a tiny spec will it go away? I know its systemic but maybe 5% of the leaves tops might get one single spot of it. It always comes in 1 tiny spot on the leaf like it only had 1 spore. Any ideas? They need to go into flowering soon.

2. Spray em with an organic fungicide like a copper or cinnamite product. It should take care of it for you. In addition making sure you have good air circulation will help. A fan. Good luck!

3. you can buy copper at the heath food store and dilute it

4. really copper how many people can vouch for this? and what kind of copper would i use exactly and how much?