Slight nutrient burn from foliar spray

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tythehappystoner, Jul 8, 2016.

1. This is my second time growing and I've started to foliar spray my out door plants because of all the benefits, well, on my biggest plant, she's really healthy other than I sprayed her to much for a while. It has resulted in some light dotting on her leaves. She's in veg. Is this going to reduce the quality drastically? Other than a light dotting on some of the leaves here and there, she looks huge and healthy. I'm going to correct this mistake and she has at least 2 more weeks in veg. Really, there's no huge problem, I'd just love some re assurance that I didn't ruin the quality of my beautiful plant from spraying to much for a bit. Other than some light burns on the cannoypy she's fine.. anyone have any insight?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. pics is good!

foilar burn is rare unless you used a very strong mix

post ur recipe

in most cases its newbies over feeding,

as the foilar is almost immediate,

compared to root feeding, that can take days to show

do not remove them leaves but use them as a control point

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Tythehappystoner, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    I'm using maxicrop liquefied seaweed and I put a cap worth of it (almost like a shot glass) per 25 fl ounce of water. I used that on my plants for a while and all reacted well except my biggest one. It's having light spotting all over it's canopy.

4. #4 Tythehappystoner, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016

5. From here it looks all fine but then you get up close and see the spotting on fairly new and old growth alike. 1468188233952.jpg 1468188244316.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. I am starting to think this is not foliar spray burn. Does anyone have any idea as to what this could be?

7. I hate to pull you back into my chat but I really am at a loss as what's going wrong with my plant and you seem experienced, is there any advice you could help me with from looking at my pictures?

8. [​IMG]
    Mild nute burn ......................no biggy

but is at a sensitive time of life and better flush

with 3 times the pot volume with air temp ph'ed water

allow to drain in a dim spot or better overnight

no more nutes for 2-3 weeks ..

getting her ready for the bud nutes, in again 2 weeks?

fed bud nutes at 50% of recommenced feeds for again 2 weeks

caution is always good

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you so much my friend. Much appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2