Slight clean up

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AZGREENery, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Did a lil trimming on this beauty so it wasn't unstable

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Unstable?... you shouldn't be cutting a thing off of that plant as small as it is... it needs all the leaves it can get... trust me your plant is nowhere near bushy enough to be considering trimming anything... in the future I'd recommend leaving it alone and letting it do its thing... go look at all the foliage on these monster outdoor plants that people get a couple pounds off of... it's not hurting a thing.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. agreed, I made the same mistake and my plants are lanky AF bud productions is super spread out

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok bro I'll keep that in mind.. it's just the stem is so skinny and I topped it so it had the 2 side chutes still along with the tops, so it was swaying heavy in the wind

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  7. But the problem with that is if the problem that's causing them to become deficient isn't fixed you don't want to cut off the sick growth or it pretty much fast tracks the newer growth to becoming deficient as you have less and less buffers those leaves were still serving their purpose they weren't to beat up. I'd recommend looking to see if anyone local carries fox farms happy frog for your next grow.

In the end it's no big deal you'll figure out the kinks as you go and what works best for you I'm just giving you some recommendations is all I am not trying to force anything on ya.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 2
  8. Never that man, I'm taking all advice and I appreciate you commenting on my posts bro.. I think the hydro store I go too has that happy frog