Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

slider help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stealthslaya77, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #1 stealthslaya77, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Hey guys i have a new homemade bong and I made a slider out of 2 pens.
    The down stem is a larger one and the slider part is a nic pen. I need help
    What should I use to seal the 2 when I put the slider into the downstem to make
    It airtight? Or do I need to?

2. When I lost my o ring to my slide I went to autozone and just bought a big pack of o rings. I suggest doing that and using a size that fits, they come with pretty much any size you will need. Give that a try and if it doesn't work for you, you can always return it.

3. Anything around the house that would be a good substitute? I wanna keep it a hundred percent homemade.

4. 1 question. if thats your bubbler why are you making plastic shit?

5. Use a glue gun the tip of the downstem be careful tho so it doesnt run down the pen, when it gets to that part where its almost dry but u can still kind of mold it, put the bowl in so it can get the impression when it hardens it should be air tight

6. I'm picturing a rubber band around the slider part of the bowl to emulate an o ring