Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slide bubblers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by califourniabuds, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Are slide bubblers common at local head shops? I live in california (obviously) and would like to purchase a slide bubbler. many people would wonder why, i think the slide works better and looks cooler than a carb

2. One way to find out is go check for yourself. :wave: It varies on a shop by shop basis.

3. i cant go into a headshop i dont have my california ID yet

4. If you have any form of ID that shows you're 18, you're set to go. Bring in a copy of your birth certificate, passport, or medical records if you have to.

5. You're in Cali, so im sure the headshops around will have a very good variety.

I would bet they all have a type of slide bubbler.

6. Well since you are 18 i expect you look 18, i have never been asked to pull out an ID when buying anything because ive always looked my age.

7. Headshops around me usually don't care enough to ask for ID's when just browsing around the shop, but if you want to buy something and don't look like you're old enough, they usually card.

8. It depends on the shop, paultheghost. Some shops are just ridiculously strict about carding.

9. Well, my experience comes from Northern California, in places where the headshops are pretty lax when it comes to people in the shop just to browse.

As far as I'm concerned, if I owned a headshop, I wouldn't mind if teenagers (15-17) wanted to come into my shop to just look or ask questions. But if they wanted to buy and they looked young (even 18), I would card them.