Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Slick Rick by Weedstar

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongBlitz, Jul 7, 2011.

1. So a couple of days ago I ordered "Slick Rick" from EDIT for $30 and got a %17.76 discount for 4th of July. Any way got it it really cheap and I figured it would be worth it for $25 bucks. Anyway I am highly looking forward to it's arrival (no pun intended). I'm just curious if any of you out there have any experience with "Slick Rick" or just Weedstar in general. I know it's a pretty basic bong and am not really expecting a whole lot especially since my current bong is a Molino mini. So I get it doesn't have any percs or a tank joint but at least it has a slide so I think I'll be happy, I also ordered a carb plug and a glass gauze for it. I'm hoping it gets here before Sunday 'cause I'm off work and a couple of friends are coming over for a smoke sesh. :bongin:

2. great piece, especially for the rock bottom price.

3. I was going to buy it earlier but it's been out of stock for a couple of months and when I saw they had it back in stock and had the 4th of July discount I had my order in ASAP