Slick n Big Apes Growporium

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by slickpudding, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I'm going to The Big Island and Oahu next month. I wish I knew some local burners so I could sample some outdoor island flavors.

2. Your ladies are looking good. I've never seen anything fromCream of the Crop grown so ill be following.

3. I can hook it up brah! I still talk to my homies from out there, let me know closer to your arrival time and I'll see what I can do.

4. Yea, I really wish I could tell you which was which, but I labeled them CC and CK in their starter cups and by the time we transplanted, the second C and K were gone, and they looked identical until about 4 weeks veg. Should be able to figure it out pretty soon, they are getting their distinct smells.

5. I'm flying out of Oakland so I'm bringing along a half zip of my Purple Alien OG.. I would be down for trading a few grams.
    It seems that everybody I know that has served and grows is a Marine haha. Thanks for the service guys.

Alright sounds good, and yea we do seem to be the most rebellious.. Ha!

7. Hello again everyone  :hello:

Day 17 of flower

Both ladies basking in their glory!
    20140127_1648491.jpg

So far the bigger producer, wish I knew which was which lol...
    20140127_1651371.jpg

Biggest bud on the previous plant.
    20140127_1650461.jpg

The other lady..
    20140127_1654461.jpg

Side shot of second plant.
    20140127_1655221.jpg

Biggest bud on second plant.
    20140127_1658151.jpg

The only issue I have at the moment is some yellowing and curling of the smaller plants leaves (limited to one offshoot from the main stem). I can't find anything that looks like it online, and I've never seen a leaf do what some of them are doing lol (curling laterally, tips curling to the right towards its stem?????). I didn't get a pic tonight, slipped my mind  :smoking:   I will give her a full flush and maybe some superthrive tomorrow. Other than that I don't know what I can do. pH is fine, I am not feeding very much so I don't think its a burn, and like I said it's only on 1 section of the baby... Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading  :hippie:

8. Looks good dude! This round will be your lesson, may you never forget to label seeds/clones!!

9. Hahaha, thanks man! I did label them, that's the bad part, it rubbed off...

10. Duh... I read that! :bongin:  :smoking: Shoulda remembered!! 

Use sharpie next time then!!!! :p

11. Ha, it was... but yea, shoulda wrote it on paper, plastic cups don't hold ink well... get it?  Ink well, damn I crack myself up!

12. Plant markers work really well... who woulda thought!! :laughing: LOL 

I can get like 50 at the garden shop for around "Tree Fiddy" or $3.50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cn7xfBpZ3M

13. No way? Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 50 for $3.50....? Ya way!!