Slick As Helllllll

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Leo513, Jul 11, 2005.

1. :cool: So I wake up one morning to my mom yelling out chores for me to do, shit as if i dont already have enough to deal with she wants me to clean off my roof. Now, I live in a one story house that has a roof about 30 something feet tall!! Ive done it before so its not that big a deal plus its pretty neat up there. My friend S. calls me and says he has some georgia pine or some shit that he wants to smoke with me.Well i got about a blunt of Maui Waui so we decide to match a bowl. Now the plan was for me to wait until i was done with the roof cleaning to smoke with him at his house cause my mom is extremely anti-drug. But we come up with a great idea.... SMOKE ON THE ROOF!! So we get up there with the ladder and finish cleaning and my mom tells me she going to the grocery store. YES!! thats about an hour time slot to toke. So we pull my boombox up there and put on some Dave Matthews (Busted Stuff, amazing album) and match a bowl each. Now were not hidden at all were right on top of my roof but who the hell is going hurt their neck to try to look up there. So were blazed and stand up..... You can see for miles in allllll directions, it was such an expierence! I felt like a God or something, lol. And the only sketchy part was climbing down the ladder cauz i was so excited before we went up that i forgot to stabilize the ladder but we got down it. So we get inside and theres Potatoes, Pancakes, Sausage, Biscuits, etc. It was a damn BUFFET!! haha, My Mom made us a large breakfast for cleaning the roof! So we grub out clean up everything and go jam at his house.. That will forever be a great stoner moment :smoke:

Go blaze

2. Sounds simply splendid!

3. Nothing like getting toasty in a new spot then finding a fucking buffet :smoke:

4. lol. durban, do you have some chapped lips in that picture?! or did you get punched or somthin? its red on your lip thats wierd man!!

nice smokin on the roof...

blaze on..

5. Nothing like blazing with a view :)

6. crack pipe

7. herpes

8. smoking on a roof is fun - i've done it a few times with one of my friends who has a flat area on the roof right outside of his window. of course, it was night when i smoked so it we couldn't exactly see for miles (that and it's only a first story roof surrounded by larger homes). fun though

9. nothing better than coming in to a kitchen full of groceries!