slept with my EX and she has a boyfriend...im confused

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by misterchevy94, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ok so me and my ex broke up then got back together then broke up again. the last breakup was mutual and since we live across the street from each other were still really good friends and talk all the time and text alot. Well last week i stayed over at her house for like 3 days in a row(her parents are cool with it and think were together now) and a couple days ago i went over there and she was dying my hair for me and kissed me a few times not making out or nothing just kissing on the lips. and after that she gets a call from her friend and was talking to her for a while then tells me shes talking to her boyfriend and i was just like ok cuz it confused me but its what ever. then yesterday she tells me her and her boyfriend wanted to go to the movies and wanted to know if i would cover if her mom asked were she is to say shes with me and i told her i would. then she tells me she cant go to the movies that night and she was going to go the next night. well lastnight she comes over at like 11 at night and were just talking and listning to music. after a few hours she lays next to me and kisses me and starts biting my neck and puts my hand down her pants. well after a few minutes of that she asks me if i just wanna go for it and we did. then her boyfriend comes to pick her up for the movie a few minutes ago and her mom said she wouldnt let her go unless she saw me(my ex just turned 18 but still lives at home so she still has to follow her moms rules) and i go over and said it was me thats taking her and she lets her go then i walked almost up to his car before going back to my house and she tells me after the movie shes comming back to my house. heres my issue i feel bad that i dont feel bad that i slept with her last night and that i prolly will tonight again.... i know i must sound like a horrible person but im not doing it to make the guy mad but i honestly still love her and want to be with her but i dont understand her, she asks me to cover for her so she can go out with him then comes over and has sex with me WTF should i do???

2. lol bro, ya got a pussy for free, its her problem, not yours man. just dont worry about it. FUCK DAT PUSSY!!!!!!

3. lol well guess ya got a point there and the best part is she litterally lives right across the street from me

4. I'd break it all off from her. She is obviously very emotionally immature and that's going to come back and bite you in the ass over and over again until she grows up.

Another way to look at it is if she will cheat on that guy with you and pretend everything's fine around him then she can do exactly the same to you. Right now she's doing one even better. She gets to go fool around with him and then go right back to you where you will fulfill her every emotional and now physical need. And the best part is you know about the other guy.

If you didn't actually have feelings for her I would just say go with it and oh well its all on her. But you do and sometimes ending them is better than letting them be screwed with.

5. I couldn't have said it better myself.

6. It sounds like she was bein forward what makes your moves in this situation ok. If she is gonna be so forward then she is bein bad to her bf not you. You were just doin your thing.

7. So the bf takes her on a date and you get to fuck at the end of it....win.

8. lmao hell yea. I didn't think of that. Boyfriend spends the money and has to take her out and he gets laid.

9. both the dudes above me are exactlyy rightt

10. lol diddnt think of it like that but i guess your right haha

11. the girl next door or what?

12. so did you fuck her again?

13. well yeah i did, i diddnt really want to at first but i do still love her and when i actually am with her she seems so sweet. i donno what to think anymore

14. Well the real question is, is she fucking her boyfriend too? Personally, I'm not a sharer.

15. Well, I bet you weren't confused at all when you were in bed with her.

So don't fret brotha.

16. You should just ask her about it. I mean its a pretty good situation for yourself but in reality you're helping her toy with another man's mind (literally) which is not cool under any circumstance. I mean if he knows about it, is cool about it, or they just dating and nothing serious then I would just love the moment you're in right now.

17. well im going to be cautious but im still hanging out with her, i stayed the night with her lastnight and about to go over to her house tonight. i honestly think she wants to seee if i want her back or if im just around for sex (wich im not) because she tells her parents were dating but i have learned from a few of her friends that she has been used alot by guys and her good friend told me she wants to get back with me but not untill shes sure im clean off the hard drugs, my dumbass started doing cocaine and herion. and that i stop cutting. i found out recently that when she found out i was doing it she started doing it again.. up untill lastnight my mind was torn between just having a good friend for sex and just not talking to her anymore then sleeping with her lastnight(no sex just cuddled up and sleeping) when i looked at her hugging me while she slept i realized im in love with her..... fuck love is some crazy shit, well imma get off here and go to her house, wish me luck :)

18. gl i guess just keep your options open tell her your not a crying sholder and if she wants the good dick again stop talking shit about your drug use and see how it goes

19. Dude, IMO, sounds like she just wants you back. And you seem to want her too. I'd tell her everything you just told us. Just ask for her to be honest.