Slender Game

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by livefreeash, Aug 6, 2012.

1. So I've been playing video games for most of my life, and I've played plenty of horror games in the past. I played Slender today, and let me tell you I never played a game scarier game then that. I screamed the first time I died.

Has anyone else played this game? Anyone agree or disagree?

(It's scarier if your stoned too).

2. This game blows dude idk why everyone keeps making threads about this terrible game.

I've said it in all the other slender threads,

Go and buy Penumbra 1, 2, 3 and Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Those games are true horror games. Slender is just a shitty excuse for a horror game

3. Nobody's played Condemned 1 or 2?

4. If you got it for PC, check out the Nightmare House 2 mod for HL2: Ep2.

You'll shit yourself so many times.

5. I played at 2am and I only got to 3 pages before I was like "fuck this." And then I played in the day time and got to 5 pages before he cornered me in the house thing :(

6. [quote name='"ChronicNLean"']Nobody's played Condemned 1 or 2?[/quote]

I have. Fantastic titles

7. [quote name='"ChronicNLean"']Nobody's played Condemned 1 or 2?[/quote]

Yeah, love me some Condemned. Much prefer the first one though.

8. The graphics are too horrible to be scared. Amnesia: the Dark Descent and FEAR scare the shit outta me though.

9. slender is fucking funny. i always crack when he starts to follow

10. Scared me and a few buddies pretty bad but we were all incredibly baked. I agree that amnesia is even more intense and complex though

11. There's another free game named SCP Containment Breach. You should check it out if you haven't already; the graphics are bad, but it's still pretty creepy and has the whole "you need to run away from the creatures" strategy.

I also like the lore behind the game; it has its own website and basically SCP is an organization that collects magical "Artifacts" that have strange properties. Spent a few hours on that site looking at the creative objects/properties that people have come up with :p

12. Dead Space 2 anyone? The F.E.A.R. games?

13. For real. A lot of games I can at least understand the hype for even if I don't like it, but Slender just boggles my mind. The Slender Man mythos is scarier than the game.