Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleepy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Maybe it's just me but the tiredness I get from smoking is basically impossible to fight off, feels just like someone injecting you with general anesthesia while you try to stay awake through it.

Of course it comes at the back end of my highs or if I just smoke a lot of green. But I will get so overwhelmingly tired that my eyes just roll back into my head and start twitching as I try to stay awake vs it. Sometimes I don't even know im doing this and just feel like I'm asleep but my eyes will be rolling while my body tries to fight it.

Basically if you saw me when I start to get tired you would think I just overdosed on meth and am completely blacking out with my eyes rolling in the back of my head.

I've tried to fight it but I am unable to move and pass out almost instantly.

2. I dont drink or smoke so I drink coffee all night and am up at 3:00am.

maybe some good coffee will let you enjoy the herb a bit longer.

Are you getting a proper amount of quality sleep? Sleep apnea?

Are you working your ass off and legitimately tired?

3. #3 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    I am probably getting too much sleep. :)

Unusual for me to wake up at 10:00 AM after sleeping for 12 hours then pass out only 8 hours later and sleep for another 12.

4. working out and getting tired may pick up you energy level.

5. I do, just the past few days had an extended weekend so since Wednesday i've been sleeping for 10-12 hours every night because I've been smoking a lot. Probably just last night is when it finally caught up with me

6. Did you guys clone your avatars?

7. this last summer I roofed a house in 7 days in 100f+ heat,immediately went and moved my step daughter 340 miles away, took my woman to the ocean, came back and seen Black sabbath in concert then drove home a total of 1150 miles.

I was so tired, I went to bed and got up to piss, grab a snack and stay in bed for 2 days. im way to old for that shit. but once I got rest I was ready to build a fucking pyramid.

yes I did and grew the mother plant out completely seeded for a seed crop. and have the clone growing into a  new mother plant now.

View attachment 1302014 View attachment 1314060

9. I should try smoking right now, I have never really smoked in the middle of the night before. With my new piece, it's almost irrestistable.

Take a look at my new piece I picked up, it's wonderful

http://i.imgur.com/Gjb0klr.jpg

10. that is a nice looking bong you got there, what kind of ash catcher is that, I want one for a inline, but I don't want the bowl to be at 45 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Same, I need a different ash catcher but this one is a double showerhead

12. The only bad thing about weed. The side effects. Just like your regular everyday meds have side effects.

#RedEyeClub