Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sleepy high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by duckingmormon, Jul 1, 2010.

1. ive been smoking for 2 years but just started learning about weed recently, i always get this yellow overdried bud which i can tell is shitty. after 3 or 4 hours i always get sleepy as hell and pass out. is this just this shitty weed? or is it indicas in general o every strain? im starting to grow some sour D and i was wondering if id notice much of a difference from the reg shit i get (indica) and the sour diesel? will it just be a bit more of a high or will i shit bricks smoking a joint of this?

2. Sounds like you're just coming down off the high.

3. I guess I get sleepy from time to time after a long session or after a long day out in the yard

4. I always get sleepy a couple hours after i smoke, thats partcially the reason i smoke, because it helps me sleep.

5. You could get super mega blasted, or you could just get barely higher. If you've been smoking the SAME strain for a long time and your convinced its some middies than a good grow of sour d will like you said "make you shit bricks". The high will be more intense and the smoke it self will be MUCH more enjoyable. Much. Hope to see pics of your grow soon!

6. Indicas can make you sleepy, and with any bud the time it was harvested will have some say in this as well, the more trichomes that are amber in color when harvested will create more of a lethargic sleepy high.

If you don't like sleepy highs then you picked the right strain to grow, it's a strong sativa and will give you a pretty energetic high, and of course even more so if you harvest when the majority of your trichomes are cloudy, wait until you see just a small hint of the amber appear, then you will be good. A lot of people settle 50/50 with a mix of cloudy and amber, but in your case, having more cloudy trichs will serve you very well.

7. i can tell just by seeing it its crappy, seeing the dank weed on this site almost makes me cum :) ive also been told it is quite shitty by everyone who knows a bit about weed, the good thing is i get it for free. first time smoked i got super high, never reached that high again, will smoking some dank get me there?

8. Free bud? Awesome.

Dank will most likely get you there, or close. It's the best.