Sleepwalk whilst lucid dreaming?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCruz831, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #1 TheCruz831, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I woke up in my bed and I knew I was dreaming, but I didn't know what I should do about it. I thought I might be sleepwalking too cause it felt so real. If I were to go steal a car for fun in the dream, I was worried I might be stealing a car in real life, cause I thought I was sleep walking. I don't remember what I did, but I think I just lied down and went back to sleep in the dream. I'm not taking any medication btw. Except for one Benadryl for allergies. I'm just wondering if I might have actually sleepwalked had I gotten up and what not. I would like to know if I should do something fun next time or if I should just chill out ya know? Any information, experience or what not would be appreciated.

2. You should check out the forum guidelines homes, and no don't ever start using that horrible drug it nearly ruined three of my cousins lives, luckily they pulled themselves out of that dark place.......but yeah forum guidelines gotta read 'em all there slick

3. [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19366782" timestamp="1390105839"]You should check out the forum guidelines homes, and no don't ever start using that horrible drug it nearly ruined three of my cousins lives, luckily they pulled themselves out of that dark place.......but yeah forum guidelines gotta read 'em all there slick[/quote]Forgot about that. I'm not actually talking about doing that. I'm saying I could do whatever in the dream without any repercussions, unless I was sleepwalking and doing it in real life.

4. I've always been worried about my dreams actually getting played out. I guess if you start off in your room, you could try leaving in a way that's not physically possible. Walking through a wall or something. Maybe even just "warp" yourself far away. Just to make sure you aren't walking your body of of your house lol
    I've never left my bed in my sleep though so I'm not totally sure how it works

5. #5 SiriusWolff, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I used to avidly lucid dream. Took a psych med for 3 days and developed bad bad night terrors from i guess suppressed PTSD? Well my sleep paralysis function kicked off so at night i'd scream obscenities and shit and throw punches, kicks, headbutts, grab weapons, etc. I once barrel rolled over my ex and landed on one foot and threw a crazy spinning back kick through the wall. I had to cut off all lucid dreaming for safety sake and start taking PTSD meds to suppress them and my body.

So ya having your paralysis turned off while lucid dreaming can be BAD. What happened to you doesn't sound like you did though. The benadryl can make you sleep walk on occasion. Easy way to test is record with your web cam or camera as you sleep and see if you do sleep walk.