Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sleeping

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THCMaksMeHungry, May 26, 2011.

1. Ever since I stopped smoking before bed, I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping. First of all I cant fall asleep. Sometimes it take me 20-30 minutes, sometimes 30-60 to fall asleep. And then when I do fall asleep ill wake up in the middle of the night drenched in a cold sweat when it's not even hot in my house. This is a recurring problem, almost every night. I have smoked before bed a couple times since i stopped and didn't have these problems... anyone have any advice?

2. Yeah this is very common, it will go away in about a week, but if you're going to continue smoking you might as well just smoke before bed.

3. Same thing happens to me sometimes. I hate insomnia.:(There really is no great way to solve this, over time your body gets used to the absence of THC and a normal sleep schedule will soon resume.

4. This happened to me when I took a t break for 3 weeks. First couple days it was so hard to fall asleep but it went away and had no trouble falling asleep.