Sleeping

Discussion in 'General' started by Spectre927, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Who hates sleeping?

Any recommendations so that I dont lay there for two hours thinking about every possible thing I could and then some? That doesnt involve weed(cause I'm out...)

2. well i love sleep, but if u dont want to just lay there thinking about stuff(which i do but i have insomnia a little bit) just take tylenol pm or nyquil or something along those lines and itll put u out for the night

3. um, a few shots of some Jose. read a lil. where yourself out. i have trouble sleeping too. i just sleep when my body decides too. i could lay there for hours, tossing and turning, trying to sleep.

4. sounds just like me, i puff the hurb for myself to sleep

5. yea it seems like my body is rejecting sleep. this is the second night i havent slept for. I feel a bit exausted but not really even mentally tired.

6. oh fo sho. me too, i was just saying for that dude who has no weed. i smoke myself to sleep. whenever weed is available. if not then ill read a lil. :hippie:

7. Well, theres not point in forcing sleep, if you arent ready for it, or tired, then you should def use that time, start a project or something.
    But if you want to help relax wihout polluting your body, you can try something called Valerian. I have tea and capsuls, I use occasionaly during the day to keep aniexty down, but when I cant sleep Ill take a few capsuls, it relaxs me enough with some mild meditation (to help my brain stop from rambling on) and I fall alseep pretty quickly. They do have side effects though, you can read into more, but sometimes they may make you restless. I dont feel these, but sometimes my gf will, just gotta see if it works for you.

8. I have a hard time to get to sleep most the time to i find a lot of the time Travel Tablets help with that.

9. yea i have alot of trouble sleeping. i started to work over night 2 months ago and that sucks becuz i constantly change my schedule to hang out with friends instead of sleep. i would get days where i sleep 2 hours a day only. but i just quite that and its even harder to sleep becuz i have to much things to think about. i found out that 4 sleeping pills a shot of everclear inside a glass of twister makes u kinda tired. i do that maybe once a week cuz it prolly does some damage

10. Play Doom for like 22 straight hours like i did.....my head was battered for a week.

11. laying down listening to music w/ headphones on helps me out a lot.

12. Yeah dude, I got the same issue, I think they call it "stress related insomnia" or someshit, I'll just sit in bed thinking until 5 in the morning, I'm not stressed or nothing, I just think, you know? I went to a doctor and got a script for Ambien, works great, I lay in bed, and about 5 minutes later I'm out, and it never hurts to have some ambien lying around. ;)