Sleeping without bud...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shabab, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Man, if you go to sleep high for a month or more then try to sleep without being high, it's fucking impossible. I think I'll play Cod4 (way better than cod6) for hours now. :hello:

2. yeah, but it'll go away after a day or two...at least it always does for me. That's the hardest part about tolerance breaks is getting to sleep the first couple nights for me, and my appetite is down.

3. It's been 3 days =/
    I don't sleep well, even before I started smoking

4. MAN! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I feel you dawg, Im playin cod6, u have ps3?

5. *hits bowl* wtf is sleep anyhow?

6. Get ambien.

7. I feel you since all m smoking is usually done at night before I sleep yesterday I "went to sleep" without smoking and ended up actually going to sleep at four in the morning and now today I blazed earlier in the day and I find myself not beig able to sleep because I'm sober. I want to go smoke now :)

8. i used to have issues passin out when i wasn't blazing. but now it doesnt really matter. even blazing i don't wanna pass out til really fuckin late.. and even then sometimes i just pass out cause i'd be fuckin myself over if i kept stayin up (not because i actually wanna sleep). i dunno homie. i love sleep.. it just takes a lot to get my ass to the point where sleep's my priority.

9. Xbox

Damn, my appetite is basically gone too except when I'm high. =/